Finally got around to planting the windowsill herbs! We improvised with old almond milk cartons as trays, but it’s actually worked quite well.
Also, I was labelling them and I wrote ‘Basil Fawlty’ and ‘Basil Brush’ to differentiate the two basils. Then we had fun thinking of (terrible) names for the rest. We ran out of inspiration though, so our Parsley plants are called ‘Elvis Parsley’, ‘Parsleymouth’ and ‘Dave’.
I just baked my own bread for the first time (focaccia, will move onto an actual loaf next time!) and my seedlings are doing well (that one is basil, but I have a lot of other herbs and veggies growing).
One day I’ll make all my food from scratch and have a huge vegetable garden :)
Spent some time repotting the chillis and planting a bunch of new stuff today :)
Quite proud of our little windowsill garden! I’m not quite sure where we’re going to put the big planters yet (the windowsill isn’t big enough) but we’ll figure it out.
Cue checking them every half hour to see if they’ve grown yet! I get so excited by trying to grow stuff ;)